Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The rest of the reunion...

Well, besides the green meat at the grocery store we had a fairly decent time...

We sang karaoke and to keep the anonymity of the internet I will say no names. Let's just say that one of my relavtives did the best and/or funniest versions of "Born to be Wild" that I have ever heard. The video is bad quality, and only the last 30 seconds of the song, so just listen to the audio for a good laugh...

Here is a link to the AVI...

Or here is it on YouTube.



More BIOHAZARD videos to show up on Biohazard's YouTube and Google Video soon...

The only other thing that happened while I was gone, and you will have to wait for a picture, I will have to scan that in after it get developed. But as we were getting all cleaned up after the whole reunion ordeal, we saw this guy ride by on a little moped. I mean very small. He would just put-put right by the whole group. Awful funny to begin with, but after it got dark, this guy flew by all of us, my grandma included, in nothing but a tiny thong! LOL... I swear I will post a picture of "Put-Put Peter" as soon as I can...

Other than all that we had a blast... If any of you are out there reading this, the Jello Shots need to be stronger next year ;)

-- HAVE FUN AND WATCH YOUR A$$ --

No comments: